Easy to make, loved by all, and spicy, these are the 3 things you want in the ideal recipe!
Prawns are hands down the most-loved seafood item, especially when they’re grilled or fried. This Spicy Grilled Prawns Recipe is extremely easy to make and loved by all. What’s great about the dish is how versatile it is – you can skewer the prawns on a kebab stick, interspersed with bell peppers and baby tomatoes before placing them on the grill. Alternatively, you can use the grilled prawns to add taste and flavour to a green salad. The simplest of all is to just eat them as is, with a mayonnaise based sauce.
Cooking Time – 20 minutes | Serves – 4
- Preheat your grill before you start and set it to medium-high heat.
- Take a small bowl and in it, crush a clove of garlic with 1 tablespoon of coarse salt. Add in ½ tsp of cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon paprika and mix well.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Mix until a paste is formed.
- In a large bowl, add 2 pounds of shrimp and coat them with the garlic paste mixture. Toss the shrimp so that they are evenly coated.
- Lightly oil the grate of the grill so the prawns don’t stick. Cook shrimp for a couple of minutes per side until they opaque.
- Plate well in a serving dish, garnished with lime wedges.
This recipe takes less than half an hour to prepare and tastes absolutely delicious. We’re sure your kids will relish their spicy grilled prawns as a snack, too!
We have currently on offer Vannamei Prawns. Didn’t it just make your day?! Buy them today and relish these delicious crustaceans!